Chemical Dosing Central – VCC 2
Aquatiq Hygiene Systems® unique chemical dosing system VCC, Variable Chemical Center, has now received a newly developed successor in VCC II. The focus has been placed on increased capacity, flexibility, improved materials and components, and increased personal safety. It also offers much more efficient maintenance and technical service. The unit consists of a pressure-reducing pump, 1-4 chemical dosing modules and a control unit. Dosage prescription of +/- 0.1% in the use solution provides optimal chemical concentration with maximum results. Up to 4 different chemical solutions can be dosed and used at the same time. Over the years, the VCC has proven to be particularly suitable in all environments where good hygiene and optimal utilization of resources, such as slaughterhouses, dairies, breweries, fish industry, processing and catering, were sought.
• Main components: Pressure-reducing pump, 1-4 chemical dosing modules and PLC Siemens S7.
• High dose accuracy (+/- 0.1%) ensures low chemical consumption.
• Capacity 1-12 simultaneous users (6-70 litres/min).
• Flexible. Handles different combinations of up to four chemicals.
• Alarm level alarm is standard.
• Dosage 1-6% standard. Low dose 0.004-0.4% on request.
Contact us for a tailor-made offer for your company!