Definition: Clean-in-place (CIP) is a method of cleaning the interior surfaces of pipes, vessels, process equipment, filters and associated fittings, without disassembly.
Industries that rely heavily on CIP are those requiring high levels of hygiene, and include: dairy, beverage, brewing, processed foods, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics.
Fully automated systems with
- Programmable logic controllers
- Multiple balance tanks
- Heat exchangers
- Data acquisition
- Specially designed spray nozzle systems.
CIP design principle
- Deliver highly turbulent, high flow-rate solution to effect good cleaning (applies to pipe circuits and some filled equipment).
- Deliver solution as a low-energy spray to fully wet the surface (applies to lightly soiled vessels where a static sprayball may be used).
- Deliver a high energy impinging spray (applies to highly soiled or large diameter vessels where a dynamic spray device may be used).
Elevated temperature and chemical detergents are often employed to enhance cleaning effectiveness.
Our CIP systems are engineered and installed by highly qualified people. We only use the best standard of equipment, valves, pumps and pipes to secure the best result possible.
Contact us for a quote today.
Kontakt én av våre ansatte direkte, eller via epost. Vi svarer så fort som mulig og garantert innen én virkedag.
Kontakta någon av våra medarbetare direkt, eller via e-post. Vi svarar så snabbt som möjligt och garanterat inom en arbetsdag.
Contact one of our employees directly, or via email. We respond as soon as possible and guaranteed within one working day
Póngase en contacto con uno de nuestros empleados directamente o por correo electrónico. Respondemos lo antes posible y garantizado en un día laborable.